Key to making lasting change is practice and accountability. For this reason, you’ll receive a “task” after each workshop. You’ve gotta walk the walk, but the good news is you never walk alone. You’ll have a buddy that you can reach out to. Plus, you’re invited to bring your questions, challenges, problems, to our consultation hour.
Our approach is a blend of…
- “Each one, teach one”
Non-transactional, pay-it-forward, community-sharing of knowledge and life experience. This will be facilitated during the weekly Wellbeing Coaching Hour.
- Buddy system adapted from the mindfulness practice of the Plum Village community
You will have a buddy that you reach out to, to share your progress on your self-practice. If both you and your buddy face a challenge/problem, please don’t wait too long to get in contact with me.
Do: take care of yourself first, and respect boundaries of others. Don’t: give unsolicited advice/help.
What we’ll do
- Focused discussion on your specific challenge/question,
- Practice compassionate listening and speaking, and creating safety for yourself and others,
- Practice giving and receiving support in attunement with yourself and others.
What you’ll get
- Hands-on experiential tools to address your challenge/question,
- Foundational mindfulness practice to deepen your connection with friends, family, community,
- Sincere human connection that you can extend to people around you.
How and when
- Self-practice integrated into your daily routine
- Bring your questions/ challenges to the consultation hour
- Buddy system
Get in touch
Questions about this self-practice part, comments, feedback?