Low energy, headaches, frequent sickness? Those are among the symptoms of stress, along with the more commonly recognized ones such as constant worrying, difficulty concentrating, moodiness.
Get smarter about your stress response from the psychophysiological perspective. Irene Anggreeni, MA, licensed body-based psychotherapist, guides you to identify strategies to manage stress and avoid burnout.
Why should you care?
- Chronic stress may lead to serious health problems e.g. heart disease, diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal problems, asthma, depression.
- It also affects your relationships negatively, at work and in your personal life.
- When early stress symptoms are ignored, it will cost you (and your company) a lot more down the road. Think of e.g. loss of productivity, burnout and emotional costs.
What you’ll get from this consult:
- A valuable perspective from body-oriented psychotherapy and a domain expert in corporate/ expat life.
- Directions to look into towards your path for healing & resilience.
- If time permits, hands-on tool to address your specific question!