These workshop series are part of The Expat Wellbeing Program – a comprehensive well-being program that has your mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing covered! Non-expats are welcome.
Themes we address are among others: self-awareness, a sense of connection & belonging, stress and boundaries, trauma (and how to heal through our body), giving & receiving support, non-judging (vs self-criticism).
Please fill out our welcome survey: https://goo.gl/forms/qDAPWjLXE80Iapol2
You’ll receive an invitation for your Free tryout session. After the tryout, we both decide if this program is for you!
What we do in Group Therapy:
* Group check-in,
* Introduction & sharing of the theme (reflect on/connect with your personal story),
* Experiential exercises (individual, pair or group),
Embodying, non-verbal expression, exploration/ improvisation in movement and rhythm. It can be playful, fun, but can also be meditative, with goals e.g. developing self-/body-awareness, confronting fear, acknowledging emotional wound, releasing trauma, etc.
* Individual reflection (writing, drawing or dancing),
* Group sharing,
* Closure / check-out.
What you get:
* Hands-on, experiential and creative tools to understand & connect the theme with your personal life,
* A deeper awareness & empowerment of your thought/ behavior patterns,
* A safe group to embody, express and reflect on your story,
* A practice for acceptance and non-judging towards yourself and others,
* “Task” for your daily practice aimed towards self-care.
Questions/ more info?
Email email@example.com, call 0641286722, or visit our website www.expat-wellbeing.nl