These workshop series are part of The Expat Wellbeing Program – a comprehensive well-being program that integrates the mental, emotional, social and physical. Non-expats are welcome.
19/10 Kick-off: Get to know yourself – already passed
Owning who you are with all your qualities, values, vulnerabilities, and Amazing-ness!
02/11 Stress and Boundaries
A stress-free life is impossible, so how can you learn to set your own boundaries?
16/11 Your Hero’s Journey pt 1
Acknowledging your fears and trials in life, setting direction to your path of growth
30/11 Trauma & First Steps towards Healing
What have you been ‘holding’ in that’s blocking your life? And that you wish to release in a safe way?
14/12 Your Hero’s Journey pt 2
Acknowledging the gifts from the important people in your life, creating fellowship and support in the here-and-now of your journey
15/01 Integration: Stress, Trauma & Resilience
Connecting the dots, how is it to grow resilience despite our daily stress/ trauma. Recap on theories, integrative reflection on your process, what you’ve learned and what you may still need.
What we’ll do:
* Group check-in,
* Introduction of the theme (you’ll get the theories and to reflect on/connect with your personal story),
* Experiential exercises (individual, pair or group),
Embodying, non-verbal expression, exploration/ improvisation in movement and rhythm. It can be playful, fun, but can also be meditative, with goals e.g. developing self-/body-awareness, confronting fear, acknowledging emotional wound, releasing trauma, etc.
* Individual reflection (writing, drawing or dancing),
* Group sharing,
* Closure / check-out.
* Hands-on, experiential and creative tools to understand & connect the theme with your personal life,
* A deeper awareness & empowerment of your thought/ behavior patterns,
* A safe group to embody, express and reflect on your story,
* A practice for acceptance and non-judging towards yourself and others,
* “Task” for your daily practice aimed towards self-care.
Questions/ more info?
Email email@example.com, call 0641286722, or visit our website www.expat-wellbeing.nl